Me

Photobucket
Maen Juiprasert
I am changing everytime, so just get used to it.

Esther's

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

1st time

By the end of the day, you are still with me !

Today my girl was in a bad mood, so i try to chill her up, in the end I'm in a bit of the bad mood too, so at the last lesson of the day, music, the teacher scolded Esther and me cause we are talking , but abit only le , so i shouted back then shoutshoutshout until not happy until i walk out, so Esther as well, after school was kind na fun , haha , saw my girl and her friend, settler thing with other girl , in the end , they settle the problem by slapping , so my girl and her friend , slap one girl each then walk off, haha the girl cried! After that went back, Esther come slack at my place for awhile then go back , Bebe , i love you,

BeBe, you should just break into the fight , and slap her friend also, really act le they all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment