Me

Photobucket
Maen Juiprasert
I am changing everytime, so just get used to it.

Esther's

Sunday, July 12, 2009

So sudden you wanna leave, i really don't want anything at all from you at the every 1st we together, i don't want you to stand up for me or care or think for me, it hurt me more when u do that now, i did alot of think and throw thing so much just to got close to you , i don't mind or care at all what other say thing about me, just u know that it not truth, it more then enough, but u still wanna go when i gave in so much, baby, i don't wanna another better life, or any other girl, you had never gave me trouble at all, just that i choose to go in to in and take cover for you , cause i don't want my baby, to keep hurt on the body or feeling, but everything i did, make you feel more worried, sorry baby. you know i always love you the most

I will always be around when u down

No comments:

Post a Comment