Me

Photobucket
Maen Juiprasert
I am changing everytime, so just get used to it.

Esther's

Monday, November 23, 2009

You probably don’t really trust me when we are apart.
You’re paranoid about me everyday, aren’t you?
Sometimes your mistrust is warranted.
Because everything is due to me.

I might not conduct myself in the right way.
Whenever I meet someone, I talk to them in a friendly way to the point where you're unsure.
The way that I am seems too much like a player.
But inside my heart, it has only you.
It stopped at you, just you, only you.
I love you, the only love that I desire.
No matter how many long days and nights, my heart still loves you always.
Never thought to change or carelessly open my heart to anyone else.
It’s because my heart has stopped, it has stopped at you.

Happy 8th month baby
i love you(L)

No comments:

Post a Comment